Thursday, April 5, 2012

We're not bored :)

Good morning, all.

I'm getting this blog set up because what started as a fun experiment has grown into something very huge.  Long ago in my tech support job, we began to play around with our "toys" we keep with us for stress distractions.  Those events became poses and those poses became pictures and the pictures kept coming and coming.  So someone suggested we set up a website and blogs are something I know very well.  So this is the Birth of Rude Toys.

For the record, I wanted to state that I LOVE my job. ahahahahah!  No serious, these photos were not born out of boredom.  They were born to help keep me SANE through rough work weeks and long calls.

This project will begin as a 365 project; meaning we'll post 365 images representative of the full year.  Whether it continues or not will be based upon feedback and reaction.  If you like, please post comments and tell me you like it.

and in the meantime, I hope you enjoy it.


~Jay

1 comment: